Enter to win one of 3 Clorox Toilet Wand Starter Kits from @survivingstores here: http://www.survivingthestores.com/2009/10/new-5-clorox-toilet-wand-coupon-giveaway.html
Happy Fall everyone from Andrew & Amanda & cute pumpkin!! 🙂
Out the mouth of babes October 6, 2009
Andrew’s substitute teaching has led to some funny comments as well as rough classrooms. High school kids can be brutal man! Wanted to share the funny ones with you. They make us laugh:
“You’re a giant! I’m going to draw you with really tall legs.”
After Andrew does a magic trick….” I want you to be my teacher forever.”
After Andrew juggled in gym class… “Are you a clown?”
One little girl when school was over just came over and hugged his leg. He said it melted his heart.
Look what’s been cooking at our place October 1, 2009
Wanted to share some photos of interesting little things we’ve been doing around our place. We….
- made an ottoman cover for the fishy one we have (complete with manly ruffle)
- cleaned up our entry way cork board
- made Velcro fabric doors for around our storage/supplies/catch all shelving
- organized our photos in a cool way on our living room wall
- put the shelf we had on the one big wall to above the couch
- created a supplies tray to be at arms reach without having to dig around to find them
- created a card holder with custom made dividers (this is one of my favorite things!)
- made a sorting setup for things to file/hold/to be looked at and a receipt bin/old Kleenex box turned useful!
- changed out my wreath decor for fall
- bought an on sale box of Yankee “Autumn Wreath” popporui and Yankee “Cranberry Chutney” candle for fall! I love it when our home smells delicious.
I’m pretty satisfied with how things turned out. Look and see!
P.S. > I put some pictures up of new wallets I made. They’re fun.