Wanted to share some photos of interesting little things we’ve been doing around our place. We….
- made an ottoman cover for the fishy one we have (complete with manly ruffle)
- cleaned up our entry way cork board
- made Velcro fabric doors for around our storage/supplies/catch all shelving
- organized our photos in a cool way on our living room wall
- put the shelf we had on the one big wall to above the couch
- created a supplies tray to be at arms reach without having to dig around to find them
- created a card holder with custom made dividers (this is one of my favorite things!)
- made a sorting setup for things to file/hold/to be looked at and a receipt bin/old Kleenex box turned useful!
- changed out my wreath decor for fall
- bought an on sale box of Yankee “Autumn Wreath” popporui and Yankee “Cranberry Chutney” candle for fall! I love it when our home smells delicious.
I’m pretty satisfied with how things turned out. Look and see!
P.S. > I put some pictures up of new wallets I made. They’re fun.